Goa - Eat Retreat
- 4 Days
- 3 Nights
- Handcrafted Curated
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
Goa might be known for its sunny beaches with buttery sands, but move away from the sea and you will see a side to Goa you didn't know existed. The hinterland features an abundance of emerald fields, spice and fruit plantations and greenery as far as the eyes can see.
On our 'Eat Retreat' tour, you will get the chance to live in the lap of nature and experience the warmth of Goan hospitality. Wake up to the sound of chirping birds, indulge in a massage or a relaxing session of yoga, and learn how to distill your own Feni. You will also get to feast on rustic fare cooked by the locals, and get a lesson in cooking Goan dishes. In short, for three days, you will get to live the good life.
- Tour an organic farm and get a lesson in understanding medicinal herbs
- Learn all about spices by visiting a verdant spice plantation
- Meet a local tribe and tuck into their rustic fare
- Feast on dishes made using organic produce from the farm
- Learn to distil the local spirit, Feni